Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Return!

Well guys, it has been a crazy year. I'm going to be totally honest and tell you that I really didn't know what route I wanted to take with the blog, so I just sort of stopped. I think I have finally figured everything out, so I'm going to give it another go....

A Year in Review:
When we last spoke, I was training for my first half marathon. Proud to say I completed it and two others!!
Shamrock Half Marathon, Virginia Beach, Virginia

Rock n' Roll Half Marathon, Virginia Beach, Virginia

I've also finished a bunch of 5Ks, 10Ks, and a 10 Miler:

Surf-n-Santa 10 Miler, Virginia Beach, Virginia

And I am proud to say that I am officially training for my first full marathon! I will be doing the Shamrock Marathon on March 16, 2014 in Virginia Beach. While I am really nervous, I'm also ridiculously excited! I am sooo looking forward to being able to say that I am a "Marathon Runner". 

Also, over the past year I have become an Independent Coach for Team BeachBody and a running Ambassador for Fit2Run in Estero, Florida. I am so happy to be taking on these two awesome rolls to help other people with their fitness goals! I'll be doing frequent updates to the blog to let you know how my weight loss and marathon training goes! Can't wait for you to start on this journey with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment