Monday, February 10, 2014

Challenges

So, I have decided to make 2014 my year of Challenges! As I've gone through my training for the Shamrock Marathon, I started to realize how easy the shorter runs have become for me. So, I decided to add the Anthem 8K and do what J&A Racing calls the "Whale Challenge." With the Challenge, you do the Anthem 8K on Saturday and the Shamrock Marathon on Sunday. You get a medal for each individual race and a separate medal for completing the Whale Challenge.


So, in the spirit of challenging myself, I have decided to do as many of the race challenges as I can. I am currently signed up for three! The first will be the Whale Challenge. My next Challenge will be the Patriots Challenge as part of the Run for the Dream in Williamsburg, VA. This challenge includes an 8K on Saturday and a half marathon on Sunday. The third challenge will be the Shell Yeah Challenge as part of the Crawlin' Crab Half Marathon. For this challenge, you run a 5K on Saturday and a half marathon on Sunday. What challenges will you be doing this year? Sound off in the comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment