Sunday, May 18, 2014

Race Bling!!

So, as many of you know, I'm sort of to the point where I won't run a race unless I get a finishers medal. And for a while, I just had them sitting around in a box. But once I registered for my first marathon, I knew I would want to display them somehow. So, I took to the internet. In case you are curious, there are about a million different sites and ideas for what to do with your medals. And they are all cool and it's super overwhelming. So, I went to Pinterest for ideas. And a few weeks later, I finally found a site that I liked. At this point it was November, so I asked my brother for a gift certificate for Christmas. Here is the final product!!


I got this one from Heavy Medalz and I am so happy with it! They are all really high quality and come with the screws to hang them with! They even included free mints (which was super random, but who doesn't love butter mints??). Overall, really happy with how it turned out and can't wait to add more medals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment